Gifts of Stocks & Bonds

Gifts of Stocks & Bonds

Contributing stocks or mutual funds to the Center is a smart and simple way to help protect the Inland Bays and their watershed.

Please use our Stock and Mutual Fund Transfer Form (Form to be created) to let the Center know about your transfer. If you have additional questions, please contact the Development team at or call 302-226-8105 x717.

How It Works:

  1. Fill out our Stock and Mutual Fund Transfer Form to let them know about your planned transfer.
  2. The Center sends you transfer instructions by email.
  3. Provide your financial advisor with the instructions so they can transfer the stock or mutual fund shares to the Center.
  4. The Center notifies you when we receive your gift and provides documentation for tax purposes.
  5. The Center sells the securities and uses the proceeds to fund their mission.

The material presented on this website is not offered as legal or tax advice. Please consult your tax advisor, financial planner, or attorney about the legal and tax benefits of any gift to the Center.